Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Blackberries, Butter|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 12 ounces fresh blackberries patted dry
- 7 ounces yellow cake mix (about
- 1/4 cup butter softened and cut into pieces
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- nutmeg Dash
- Coat the inside of a
1.5 quartcasserole with non-stick spray. Place blackberries in the dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, butter, lemon zest and nutmeg. Use a pastry knife to cut the butter into the other ingredients until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread the crumb mixture over the blackberries in an even layer. Cover the dish loosely with foil - do not seal.
- Pour ,uc>1 cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the trivet. Carefully lower the baking dish on to the trivet.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the dish and set it under the broiler, uncovered, until golden, 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!