Shredded Meat with Potatoes
|By :Andrea Malchuk|
Fond of the art of adapting traditional cuisine to one that is suitable for food allergies.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Keyword||Basics, Instant Pot, Legumes|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||35 Minutes|
- 2 cups black beans soaked and rinsed, 450 g
- 1 white onion cut into small cubes
- 3 small minced garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp of salt
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp of dehydrated chives
- ½ tsp curry
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- Serve with white rice, or topped with a bit of grated or shredded cheese.
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot®. Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add the vegetable broth and stir again.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level High, and set time to 35 Minutes.
- Once the time is up, let the steam release naturally for 25 minutes. Press Cancel and then turn the handle to Venting. Once all the steam has been released, open the lid. Serve hot.
All recipes by : Andrea Malchuk
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!