Black Bean Chili
|By :Caro Fuentes|
Its objective is to promote a nutritious and healthy diet but always in balance.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Keyword||Healthy, Instant Pot, Legumes|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||16 Minutes|
- 2½ cups canned peeled tomatoes
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1½ cup of black beans
- 1¼ cup diced paprika green and red
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup brunoise onion
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- 1½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of complete dressing
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sugar
- Soak the beans ideally overnight. If it is not possible at least 4 to 5 hours in hot water.
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot® and press the Saute function and set the time to 5 Minutes . When hot, add the olive oil, onion, paprika, celery and garlic.
- Add the salt, sugar, complete dressing, cumin and paprika. Skip 5 more minutes.
- Add the peeled tomatoes, the vegetable broth and the previously washed and strained black beans.
- Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press Pressure Cook, at High pressure level , and set the time to 16 Minutes.
- When the cooking time has passed, leave the pot for a few minutes to release the steam and turn the valve downwards (Venting).
- Stir and serve with wheat or corn tortillas, with avocado and a little soy yogurt or whatever they consume.
All recipes by : Caro Fuentes
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!