Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Beer and Cheese Soup
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Beer, Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Cheddar Cheese, Chicken Broth, Garlic, Milk, Mustard, Onion|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 + minutes|
2 - 4 servings
- 2 medium carrot peeled, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 medium yellow onion quartered
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 cup 1% milk or 2%
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shreds medium or sharp cheddar
- 3/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 strips bacon cooked optional
- 1/2 cup Broccoli optional
- 1/2 cup cauliflower optional
- Add vegetables, chicken broth and beer to the blender pitcher and secure lid.
- Select “Soup 1” setting.
- Combine the milk and flour. When the time counter on the blender shows 15:00 minutes remaining, remove the lid cap and add the milk and flour mixture. Replace the lid cap.
- Combine the cayenne pepper, mustards, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- When the time counter on the blender shows 5:00 minutes remaining, remove the lid cap and add the cheese and spice mixture to the soup. Replace the lid cap to the lid.
- Serve with bacon (optional) and bread. For added texture and flavor to the soup, add broccoli and cauliflower to the vegetables at the beginning of the cooking process.
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!