Greek Leg of Lamb
Beef & Cheese Taco Wreath
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Main Ingredient||Ground Beef, Nacho Chips|
|Keyword||Beef & Cheese, Taco Wreath|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||33 Minutes|
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 egg
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup nacho chips crushed
- 2 ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Add in a large bowl the ground beef, taco seasoning, tomato paste, cumin, egg, salsa, and nacho chips, and stir until well combined.
- On top of a cleaned cutting board lay out a large piece of plastic. Then place on top of the plastic the beef mixture, forming a large rectangular shape roughly
1"thick. Finally top with 2 cupsshredded cheddar cheese.
- Turn the meat so one end of the rectangle is facing you. Using the plastic wrap, carefully roll the meat into a loaf or log. Remove the plastic wrap and shape it into a wreath. Close the wreath well at the seams.
- Cover it with clean plastic wrap and let it chill into the fridge for 30 Minutes.
- Open the lid and place the Air Fry tray on top of the basket, close the lid. Select the Roast function, press Temp and set to 385°F. Press Time and again set to 30 Minutes. Press Start.
- Once the unit finishes preheating and displays Add Food, carefully transfer the wreath from the cutting board to the Air Fry tray, close the lid.
- Once the cooking time has finished, open the lid and sprinkle
½ cupof shredded cheddar cheese on top, close the lid. Select the Air Fry function, press Temp and set to 400°F. Press Time and again set to 3 Minutes. Press Start.
- Once the cooking time has finished, open the lid and transfer the wreath to a serving plate.
- Serve with more salsa and nacho chips.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!