Bagel, Egg & Bacon Breakfast
Beef Burgundy stew
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Beef Brisket, Beef stew meat|
|Keyword||Beef Burgundy stew, beef stew|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||40 Minutes|
- 3 lb beef brisket or beef stew
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g bacon chopped
- 1 tbsp of kosher salt and 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 cup large white onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups of burgundy wine
- 1 ½ cup of carrots sliced ½ inch
- 2 cups of pearl onions peeled
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 1 tbsp dry bay
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley garnish
- Set your instant pot in Saute function High for 10 Minutes, heat the olive oil and sauté the bacon until it is crispy and brown. Take the bacon out of the pot and set aside.
- Pat dry the meat and season with salt and pepper, using the bacon fat, sear the meat in batches until browned on all sides.
- Add the chopped white onion and garlic, let them cook with the meat for about 2 Minutes, sprinkle with the flour, toss well then add the wine and deglaze the bottom of the pot, add the pearl onion, carrots, tomato paste, stock and herbs, press cancel and set the pot in Pressure Cook high function for 30 Minutes, close the lid making sure the valve is on seal position.
- When the cooking finishes quickly release moving the valve to vent.
- Served hot and garnish with chopped parsley.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!