Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
BB-8™ Shrimp Pasta
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood, Kid-Friendly, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
BB-8 Shrimp Pasta
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 cups Water heated
- 12 oz dried spaghetti or linguine broken in half
- 1 lb frozen peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 cup chopped italian parsley or
BB-8 Shrimp Pasta
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot, add the garlic and smoked paprika. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the heated water and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Carefully fan the pasta in the pot (this helps prevent clumping) and ensure it is completely submerged.
- Add the frozen shrimp in a single layer--do not stir.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the Sauce Mixture ingredients in a bowl.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure. Stir the pasta, breaking up any clumps.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and adjust seasonings. Serve hot topped with chopped parsley or scallions.
*for 3 Quart model, cut recipe in half
*Manual and Pressure Cook buttons are interchangeable
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!