Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Basque Cheescake tarts
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Duration||1 Hour and 20 Minutes|
|Main Ingredient||Cream Cheese, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Puff Pastry, Sugar|
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||60 Minutes|
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 lb. cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp kosher
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp confectioners’ sugar for garnishing
- Cut thawed the pastry into
6-9 squaresusing a cutter or knife.
- Place each square in the bottom of a mini tart tin pan and then leave the 4 corners positions, sticking out of the cup.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until needed.
- Add the cream cheese and sugar to a bowl, fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-low speed.
- Beat cream cheese mixture until very smooth, no lumps remain, and sugar has dissolved for about 2 Minutes.
- Increase speed to medium and add eggs one at a time, beating each egg 10 Seconds before adding the next.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then reduce the mixer speed to medium-low.
- Add cream, salt, and vanilla and beat until combined, about 30 Seconds.
- Sift the flour evenly over the cream cheese mixture using a fine-mesh sieve.
- Beat on low speed until incorporated, about 15 seconds .
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat until the batter is very smooth and homogenous, about 10 seconds.
- Take the pastry from the refrigerator and pour the batter of about (35g- 40g) into each pan prepared.
- Place the Air Fry Tray inside basket of the Instant Indoor Grill.
- Select the Air Fry function, press Temp and set the temperature to 400 °F and press Time and set the time to 30 minutes. Press Start.
- Place 8 pans carefully once the Grill displays the Add Food sign.
- Close the lid.
- Once the Grill displays the Turn Food sign, open the lid, and rotate the pans.
- Close the lid to continue cooking.
- Once the cooking cycle is done, check the tarts; they are deeply golden brown on top; if not, extend 2-3 more minutes to cook.
- Remove the tarts and place them on a rack to cool completely.
- Follow the steps with the remaining tarts.
- Sprinkle tarts on top with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!