Bow Tie Pasta Chips
Basic Roasted Asparagus
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
For perfectly roasted asparagus every time, this simple basic recipe only uses salt, pepper, and olive oil. Add this recipe to your regular vegetable rotation and fall in love with the crispy, light, tenderness of delicious asparagus. Use this base recipe as inspiration for adding different spice mixes, citrus, and vinegars for additional fun flavor options!
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Vortex Air Fryer|
|Main Ingredient||Asparagus, Black Pepper, Olive Oil, salt|
|Keyword||healthy greens, quick and easy, the basics, vegetables|
|Home Category||Side dish|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 lb asparagus any variety
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Trim the ends of the asparagus, hold the asparagus in the middle and end of the stalk, on the root side. Gently bend the asparagus until it snaps. It will naturally break at the point where the most fibrous root ends. Continue with remaining stalks.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss trimmed asparagus with
1 tbspolive oil, 1 tspsalt, and 1 tspblack pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F
- Air fry asparagus for 5 minutes , careful to not overcrowd the basket. Work in batches if necessary. Enjoy!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!