Braised Short Ribs
Basic Bulgur Wheat
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Bulgur wheat is fantastic staple to have on hand. Use in traditional tabbouleh salads, or add to soups and stews for some extra, delicious heft. Bulgur also works perfectly in replacement for any recipe that calls for brown rice. Enjoy!
|Browse Category||Dinner, Lunch, Side Dishes|
|Diet||Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot Duo Crisp, Instant Pot Pro, Instant Pot Pro Crisp, Instant Pot Pro Plus, Instant Pot Ultimate Lid, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Grind Bulgar Wheat|
|Keyword||instant pot, the basics|
|Prep Time||1 Minute|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- 1 cup medium grind bulgur wheat
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1 cupmedium grind bulgur, 1 1/2 cupswater, 2 tspsalt, and 1 tbspolive oil to the Instant Pot. Stir to combine.
- Pressure cook the bulgur on Low for 10 minutes .
- Once the cooking time is over, allow the Instant Pot to naturally release for 10 minutes on the Keep Warm setting. After 10 minutes, flip the valve to release any residual steam.
- Fluff the bulgur with a fork.
- Serve as a side, or use as a base for grain-based salads.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!