Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Barbeque Chicken Tacos
|By :Chop Secrets|
Saucy shredded chicken tacos with beautiful red cabbage topping ready in only 30 minutes makes for a great weeknight dinner.
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Thighs, Red Cabbage, Worcestershire sauce|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 small onion
- 2 lbs chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 10 Corn tortillas
- red cabbage shredded
- Lime wedges
- Grate the onion and add the grated onion and its juice to the Instant Pot. Add chicken, BBQ sauce, worcestershire sauce, paprika and broth, then stir to combine.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Shred the chicken, and divide amongst the tortillas.
- Top with shredded red cabbage and serve with lime wedges.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!