Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Banana Bread Royale
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Bananas, Eggs, Sour Cream|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
6 - 8 servings
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 soft bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- In a medium bowl, combine baking soda in the sour cream. Set aside to allow the baking soda to dissolve.
- Coat the inside of a
6-cup bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter with the sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until uniform.
- Add the baking powder, bananas and vanilla extract to the sour cream mixture and stir to combine, then fold into the mixing bowl with butter/sugar mixture.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into the bundt pan and cover loosely with foil--do not seal.
1 1/2 cupsof water and the trivet in the Instant Pot. Carefully lower the bundt pan onto the trivet.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 45 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release until the pin drops (typically 15-20 minutes), then carefully remove the pan from the Instant Pot and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate while still warm.
*If your Instant Pot does not have a MANUAL function, use the Pressure Cook function.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!