Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Meat|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Beef Stock, Cheddar Cheese, Ground Beef|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 lb ground beef preferably 93% lean
- 6 slices bacon chopped into
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 6 toasted brioche hamburger buns
- Add ground beef to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function and adjust to MORE or HIGH.
- Brown the meat until no pink remains. Drain fat. Transfer browned meat to a shallow dish and cover loosely with foil.
- Add bacon to the pot and cook until crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add onion to the bacon drippings and saute until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Put the ground beef back into to the pot and add the ketchup, worcestershire and mustard.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and cold water. Stir into the pot until thickened, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Stir in bacon and cheese. Serve hot on toasted brioche buns.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!