Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Bacon BBQ Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Meat|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Bread Crumbs, Chicken Broth, Ground Beef, Potatoes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 3 lbs yellow potatoes skin on, quartered
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef preferably 93% or leaner
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp parsley finely chopped (or
- 2 tsp each garlic powder onion powder
- 1 tsp each kosher salt pepper
- 1/2 cup honey bbq sauce
- 4 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup honey bbq sauce
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Additional cooked and crumbled bacon for garnish
- Place potatoes in the bottom of the pot in an even layer. Add the bay leaf and chicken broth. Place the steam rack on top of the potatoes.
- In a large bowl thoroughly combine the Meatloaf Mixture ingredients.
- Gently press the meatloaf into a
6-cup bundt panand cover loosely with foil--do not seal.
- Use a foil sling to lower the bundt pan on to the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 22 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure. Remove the bundt pan and brush the top with
1/4 cupbbq sauce, then set under broiler for 5-7 minutes until sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
- Meanwhile, remove bay leaf and add half-and-half, butter, garlic powder and salt and pepper to the pot. Mash to your desired texture.
- Slice the meatloaf, top with additional crumbled bacon. Serve with the potatoes.
The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!