Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Bacon and Asiago Egg Bites
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Hot Sauce|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce optional
- 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Add all ingredients except the bacon to a blender. Blend until smooth (about 15 seconds).
- Coat the inside of silicone egg mold with nonstick spray.
- Evenly distribute the bacon into the egg molds. Pour egg mixture evenly over bacon and cover loosely with foil.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack.
- Carefully lower the egg mold onto the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure. Remove the egg mold and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Unmold the egg bites and enjoy immediately or refrigerate up to one week.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!