Athenian Meatloaf with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
Asian Sweet and Spicy Ribs
|By :Beef It's What's For Dinner|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chili Sauce, Ribs, Soy Sauce|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 1 1/2- 2 pounds Beef Country Style Ribs
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup mirin
- 1/2 cup sweet chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger minced fresh
- rice cooked, optional, for serving
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce reduced sodium
- Place beef ribs in the Instant Pot. Add
- Close and lock pressure cooker lid. Use Meat/Stew function or Manual at high-pressure; set program to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mirin, chili garlic sauce, agave nectar, brown sugar, ginger, lime juice and soy sauce in large saucepan. Simmer 20 minutes.
- When time is up for the ribs, use the quick release to release pressure; carefully remove lid.
- Remove the beef and place in the sauce in the sauce pan; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve ribs with rice and remaining sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
Beef It's What's For Dinner
Beef It’s What’s for Dinner is funded by the Beef Checkoff. The Beef Checkoff was established as part of the 1985 Farm Bill. It's a national marketing and research program funded by America's cattle farmers and ranchers. Cattle farmers, ranchers and importers direct the national checkoff program, which uses funds toward research and promotion efforts designed to increase domestic and/or international demand for beef. The Cattlemen's Beef Board and USDA oversee the collection and spending of these beef checkoff funds.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!