|By :Juanita Lira|
Sharing and teaching how to have a healthier life has become his great passion.
|Cook Time||5 Minutes + 3 Hours Refrigeration|
- 3 large apples cut into cubes with peel
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of water
- Natural yogurt
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot®, add all the ingredients and stir.
- Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press the Pressure Cook function , at High pressure level , and set the time to 5 Minutes .
- When finished cooking, press Cancel . Then, turn the steam release valve to “Release” (Venting). When all the steam has escaped, open the lid.
- Pass through a strainer to remove the water and then blend until the desired consistency is achieved. Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours and serve with natural yogurt.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!