Noodles with Huancaina Sauce
|By :Patricia Rivero|
Food Stylist, cook, lover of food and food photography.
|Keyword||Fruits, Instant Vortex|
|Cook Time||26 Minutes Baking|
- 12 disks premade dough for empanadas
- 4 apples
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- superfine sugar and cinnamon powder
- Finely dice the apples, then mix them with the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Put the mixture on two layers of platinum foil, add the butter on top and form a packet by closing the aluminum foil.
- On the Instant Vortex panel, press Bake, then set time to 20 Minutes and temperature to 320°F (160˚C). Press Start.
- Once Add Food appears on the display, add the aluminum foil packet. Close the tray and let cook. When done cooking, the apple should be soft. This will be the filling for the empanadas.
- In the center of each dough disc, put 1 tbsp of filling. Seal the empanadas by pressing the edges with a fork.
- Brush the empanadas with the juice released by the apples onto the foil.
- On the Instant Vortex control panel, press Bake, then set time to 6 Minutes and temperature to 320°F (160˚C). Press Start.
- Mix a little cinnamon with superfine sugar and sprinkle over the empanadas.
- Serve immediately; eat warm. Delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!