Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Amazin’ Cajun Pasta
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Cajun Seasoning, Chicken Broth, Cream, Pasta, Sausage|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 14 oz turkey smoked sausage cut into
- 8 oz short pasta such as rotini or penne
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth warmed
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped italian parsley optional
- Add pot mixture ingredients to the pot and stir. Ensure all pasta is submerged.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir in parmesan cheese. Serve hot topped with chopped italian parsley (optional).
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!