All-In Penne Puttanesca
|By :Instant Flat Belly Cookbook by Patricia Gilroy|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Rice & Pastas|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Diced Tomatoes, Pasta|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup protein pasta such as penne or fusilli
- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup Black Olives chopped
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Turn the Instant Pot® on. Choose the Sauté program and the Normal setting. Once it has come up to temperature, add the oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes, and water.
- Close the lid and the vent. Use the Manual program and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, quick-release the pressure according to manufacturer’s directions. Open the pot and add the remaining ingredients and stir through, allow to warm for 1 minute.
Instant Flat Belly Cookbook by Patricia Gilroy
Patricia Gilroy BA BSc mNTOI is a Nutritional Therapist practicing in Dublin, Ireland. She sees clients seeking nutritional support for specific issues as well as those wishing to improve their overall health and wellbeing. Patricia designs tailor made individualised meal plans to address a range of issues including weight management, digestive health, autoimmune conditions , cardiovascular health, hormonal imbalance and pre and post-partum issues. She believes in educating clients, empowering them with the knowledge to take control of their nutritional needs. Patricia holds a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Therapy from The University of West London
All recipes by : Instant Flat Belly Cookbook by Patricia Gilroy
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!