Braised Short Ribs
Air Fryer Vortex Plus - Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Main Ingredient||Blackberries, Flour, Sugar|
|Keyword||Air Fried Scones, air fry, air fryer recipe, scone|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cold and cubed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the cubed butter to the flour mixture and cut the butter into the flour using a handheld pastry cutter or your hands, until the mixture resembles small crumbs.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour and stir until just combined. You will have a shaggy dough mixture, that holds together when pressed with your hands.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead a few times to pull the dough together. Flatten out the dough and add the blueberries, folding them into the dough. Shape the dough into a round, flattened 8 inch disc. Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces in triangle pie shapes.
- Select Bake and set the time and temperature 350F and bake for 18 minutes. Press Start.
- Once preheated, spray cooking oil into the basket and then add the scones into the basket, leaving a 1 inch space in between each piece.
- When cooking time is completed, carefully remove the scones, and let cool for 30 minutes before adding the glaze.
- In a bowl, mix the powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over top of the scones and serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!