Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Air Fryer Lid - Turkey Spinach Sliders
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes, Snack|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Baby Spinach, Buns, Garlic, Ground Turkey, Scallions|
|Keyword||air fry, air fryer lid, air fryer recipe|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 3 oz baby spinach finely chopped (about 2 cups after chopping)
- 3 scallions finely chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Cooking oil in a spray bottle
- slider buns lightly toasted
- Your favorite toppings such as mayonnaise, sliced red onion, lettuce, pickle slices, etc.
- In a medium bowl, mix chopped spinach, scallions, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Add turkey and mix with a fork just until combined.
- Form into 8 patties, 1/2" thick and spray both sides lightly with oil.
- Place 4 patties in the bottom of the Air Fryer Basket. Insert the Broil Tray and add the remaining 4 patties.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on its base, lower into the pot and secure the Air Fryer Lid .
- Using the display panel select the AIR FRY program. Adjust the temperature to 400°F and the time to 7 minutes , then select START .
- When the display indicates “ Turn Food ” remove the lid and place it on the protective pad. Move and flip the patties so that the patties that were on the Broil Tray are now in the bottom of the Air Fryer Basket, and vice versa. Replace the Air Fryer Basket and the Air Fryer Lid to resume the program.
- When the program is complete, remove the lid and place it on the protective pad. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of the sliders is 165°F.
- Serve sliders on toasted buns with your favorite toppings.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
You might also like