Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Air Fryer Lid - Quick Crab Cakes
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fryer Lid, Broil|
|Main Ingredient||Crab Meat, Potato Chips, Tartar|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 1/2 cups plain potato chips finely crushed
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1/3 cup tartar sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp butter thinly sliced into 8 pieces
- lemon wedges for serving
- In a medium bowl, gently fold together crushed chips, crabmeat, tartar sauce and mustard until well-combined. Form into 8 patties.
- Add the Broil Tray to the Air Fryer Basket, then place 4 patties on the Broil Tray and top each with a thin slice of butter.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on its base, lower into the pot and secure the Air Fryer Lid.
- Using the display panel select the BROIL program. Adjust the time to 7 minutes, then select START. Broil patties until golden brown.
- When the program is complete, remove the lid and place it on the protective pad. Repeat with remaining 4 patties.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges on the side.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
You might also like