Braised Short Ribs
Air Fryer Breakfast Bombs
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Breakfast, Kids, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Biscuit Dough, Cheddar Cheese|
|Keyword||air fryer recipe, Biscuits, breakfast recipe|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||14 Minutes|
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits dough
- 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- everything bagel seasoning optional
- Select Air Fry set the temperature at 400 F and set the time for 7 mins. Press START.
- When the Air Fryer has finished preheating, place the bacon inside of the closed basket.
- In the meantime, cook the eggs, in a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat, pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and let set slightly. Reduce heat to medium, and stir occasionally until scrambled eggs reach desired consistency. Add the Italian seasoning, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- When the cooking time is completed open the basket and carefully remove the bacon and place it on top of a plate covered with a paper towel to drain the excess oil. With the help of a knife crumble the bacon, and set it aside.
- Clean the basket.
- Open the biscuits package and flatten each biscuit round, top each round with scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place it on a plate or clean cutting board seam-side-down. Brush them with melted butter.
- Select Air Fry set the temperature at 380 F and set the time for 7 mins. Press START.
- When the Air Fryer has finished preheating, place the bombs inside of the closed basket.
- When the cooking time is completed, open the basket and carefully remove the breakfast bombs. Brush them again with melted butter and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!