Braised Short Ribs
Air Fried Tostones
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Vortex Air Fryer, parchment paper|
|Main Ingredient||Green plantains, Vegetable oil|
|Keyword||air fry, Air Fryer, appetizer, healthy, Instant vortex air fryer, snack, vortex air fryer|
|Prep Time||35 Minutes|
|Cook Time||23 Minutes|
- 3 green plantains
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil or other cooking oil
- Cooking Spray
- Peel and slice the plantains into
- In a large bowl, add 4 cups of water with
1 tbspof salt and stir. Add the plantain slices to the bowl and let it soak for 25 minutes.
- Drain the plantain slices and pat them dry with paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible. Add them to a dry bowl and toss with
1 tbspof olive oil.
- Select AIR FRY and set the time and temperature to 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Once the basket is preheated, add the pieces of plantain in a single layer and leave some space between each slice to allow air flow. (You may have to cook in two batches.) Turn the plantains when the "Turn Food" notification sounds.
- Carefully remove the plantains from the air fryer basket and place on a cutting board. Place a piece of parchment paper over top of the plantain slices and use a small plate or glass to press down on each piece and flatten them.
- Spray the plantains with cooking spray or brush them with oil. Flip them over and coat the other side in oil.
- Select AIR FRY and set the time and temperature to 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Once preheated, add the plantains in a single layer and turn them halfway through cooking. (You may have to cook in two batches.)
- Sprinkle with salt and serve with your favorite dip.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!