Greek Leg of Lamb
Air Fried Sweet Chili Chicken
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||All-Purpose Flour, Bread Crumbs, Chicken Breast|
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs beaten
- Cooking spray oil
- ½ cup Sweet chili sauce
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- Place the chicken breast on top of a clean cutting board and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Cut them into
1-inchcubes, transfer to a mixing bowl and season with, salt, black pepper and smoked paprika, set aside.
- Prepare 3 medium bowls, one with the all-purpose four, the second one with beaten eggs and the third one with the breadcrumbs.
- Using one hand dip the chicken cube into all-purpose flour then using your other hand into eggs, then into breadcrumbs. Make sure you bread all sides of the chicken. Place it on top of a clean cutting board. Repeat the process with all the pieces.
- Mist the chicken with olive oil cooking spray.
- Open the lid of the Instant Indoor Grill , place the Air Fry tray inside of the basket. Select the Air fry function and press the Temp function and set it to 385°F . Press the Time and set it to 15 minutes. Press Start .
- Once the grill has finished preheating and displays Add Food , place the chicken pieces on top of the Air Fry tray. Leave enough space between all the pieces. Close the lid. Air Fry in batches if needed.
- When the unit displays Turn Food, use kitchen tongs and flip the chicken. Close the lid.
- Once the cooking time has finished, transfer the cubes to a large bowl and add in the sweet chili sauce, toss evenly.
- Transfer to a serving bowl sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!