Braised Short Ribs
Air Fried 4 Minute S'mores
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Snack|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Chocolate, Graham Crackers, Marshmallow|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||4 Minutes|
- 4 in each graham crackers divided in two
- 4 each large marshmallows
- 4 each chocolate squares
- Select Air Fry set the temperature at 400 F and set the time for 4 mins. Press START.
- When the Air Fryer has finished preheating, place 4 of the graham crackers inside of the basket and place 1 chocolate square on top of each cracker. Close the basket.
- Air fry for 2 minutes, open the basket and carefully place on top of each chocolate one large marshmallow pressing down a bit to help the melted chocolate spread. Close the basket.
- When the cooking time is completed open the basket and carefully remove the S’more from the basket and transfer them to a serving plate top each marshmallow with a graham square.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!