Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Ace Plus Blender - Thai Butternut Squash Soup
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender, Ace Plus Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Butternut Squash, Coconut Milk|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 cups broth divided into 1/2 cup and 1 1/2 cup
- 1 tbsp (or 2 tbsp) Thai red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 small onion quartered
- 1 1 1/2 lb (4 cups) small butternut squash cut into 1” cubes
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk divided
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Chopped dry-roasted peanuts and chopped cilantro for garnish
1/2 cup broth, curry paste, garlic, ginger, salt, white pepper and onion--in that order--to the blender pitcher and secure the lid.
- Touch PULSE, then touch START. After 3 pulses, touch CANCEL.
- Add remaining broth and cubed squash. Ensure all squash is submerged. Secure the lid.
- Touch SOUP two times (creamy soup) and use +/- to set the time to 17:21 minutes, then touch START.
- When Soup program is complete, add
12 ozcoconut milk (reserve the remaining 3 ozfor garnish) and lime juice, then secure the lid.
- Touch PULSE, then touch START. After 1 pulse, touch CANCEL. Adjust seasonings.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped peanuts, cilantro and a swirl of the remaining coconut milk
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!