Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Ace Plus Blender -Summer Corn Soup
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Plus Blender|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 1/4 cups broth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- small yellow onion quartered
- 1/2 lb gold potatoes cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 ears fresh sweet yellow corn shucked and kernels cut off, divided
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp fresh thyme or
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp honey optional
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Snipped chives and fresh cracked pepper for garnish
- Add broth, garlic, onion, cubed potatoes, and half of the corn--in that order--to the blender pitcher and secure the lid.
- Touch PULSE, then touch START.
- When the Pulse program is complete, add the remaining corn, bay leaf and thyme, then secure the lid. Touch SOUP one time (chunky soup) and use +/- to set the time to 10:00 minutes , then touch START.
- When Soup program is complete, add the cream and honey, then secure the lid.
- Touch SOUP one time (chunky soup) and use +/- to set the time to 10:00 minutes, then touch START.
- When Soup program is complete, stir in the lemon juice.
- Serve hot garnished with snipped chives and fresh cracked pepper.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!