Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Ace Plus Blender - Cashew Cauliflower Soup
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Plus Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Broth, Cannellini Beans, Cashews, Cauliflower, Onion|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews divided
- 2 1/2 cups broth divided into
one 1/2 cupsand 2 cups
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 15 oz can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion roughly chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into florets (about
- Additional roasted cashews olive oil and fresh cracked pepper, for garnish
- Add cashews to the blender pitcher and secure the lid.
- Touch PULSE, then touch START.
- When the Pulse program is complete, scrape down the sides and bottom of the pitcher.
1/2 cupbroth and secure the lid.
- Touch PULSE, then START.
- When the Pulse program is complete, add the remaining broth, herbs, garlic, beans, onion and cauliflower--in that order-- and secure the lid.
- Touch SOUP two times (creamy soup) and use +/- to set the time to 14:21 minutes, then touch START.
- Adjust seasonings. Serve hot garnished with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh cracked pepper and additional cashews.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!