Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Ace Blender - Vanilla Almond Milk
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Diet||Celiac, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Plant-Based, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Prep Time||1 hour|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 48 oz Water
- 1 Ace Blender measuring cup Almonds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Soak almonds in 16 fl oz of water for at least one hour and up to 24 hours.
- Add 48 fl oz water and almonds to the blender pitcher and secure lid.
- Select “Nut/Oat Milk” setting.
- When the blending program has completed, remove the lid and carefully filter the almond milk through the strainer bag. Contents will be very hot.
- When the bag is cool enough to touch, gently squeeze any additional almond milk out of the bag.
- Return the strained almond milk to the pitcher and add vanilla and sugar. Secure lid.
- Select “Low” manual setting for 10 seconds. Select “Cancel” to stop blending.
- Chill and serve.
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!