Ace Blender - Soy Milk
Ace Blender - Tuscan White Bean Dip
|By :Ace Blender|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender, Ace Plus Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Cannellini Beans, Garlic, Onion, Parmesan cheese, Vegetable Broth|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 minutes|
- 30 oz cannellini beans 2 cans drained and rinsed,
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 small yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese optional,
- 3 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Seat glass pitcher on the base of the Instant Pot® Ace and add cannellini beans, vegetable stock, olive oil, yellow onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Secure and lock lid.
- Choose the Puree •• program (2:56 minutes).
- Once program has completed, carefully remove lid and stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. This can also be done by pulsing for a few seconds, just enough to combine.
- Serve warm or chilled, alongside crunchy vegetables, crackers, or pita chips. This is also great as a spread on grilled or toasted slices of baguette.
Helpful Tip: The grated Parmesan cheese in this dip adds more flavor, but can be omitted to make this recipe lower in calories and vegan-friendly.
All recipes by : Ace Blender
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!