Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Ace Blender - Smoked Sausage Chili
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Sausage, Tomato Paste, Tomatoes|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
1 canwith liquid
- 10 oz diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 7 oz smoked andouille sausage diced,
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ red onion diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 15.5 oz dark red kidney beans
- shredded Cheddar cheese for garnish, if desired
- sour cream for garnish, if desired
- Seat glass pitcher on the base of the Instant Pot® Ace and add all ingredients, except kidney beans.
- Secure and lock lid.
- Choose the Soup • program for chunky soup (20:00 minutes). Pause when 5 minutes are remaining.
- Stir in kidney beans, re-secure lid, and continue cooking for the remaining 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with Cheddar cheese and/or sour cream, if desired.
Helpful Tip: Andouille sausage is a fully-cooked sausage sold in the same section as kielbasa and other smoked sausages. The 7 ounces in this recipe is 1/2 package . If your store does not sell andouille, you can simply use regular smoked sausage or “hot” smoked sausage.
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!