Ace Blender - Soy Milk
Ace Blender - Potato and Leek Soup
|By :Ace Blender|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes, Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Broth, Leeks, Potatoes, Whipping Cream|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||23 minutes|
- 1 large leek tender parts only, chopped
- 2 medium russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Seat glass pitcher on the base of the Instant Pot® Ace and add leeks, potatoes, garlic, chicken stock, thyme, and salt.
- Secure and lock lid.
- Choose the Soup •• program for creamy soup (22:44 minutes).
- Once program has completed, carefully remove lid and stir in whipping cream and pepper.
- Serve topped with chopped chives.
Helpful Tip: This is also great topped with shredded Cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon, just like a loaded baked potato.
All recipes by : Ace Blender
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!