Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Ace Blender - Nut Milk
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Seven Ingredients or Less, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Diet||Plant-Based, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Prep Time||1-24 hours|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- warm water for soaking
- 1 cup nuts or seeds of choice
- 47 ounces Water
- For best results, soak nuts or seeds in warm water for at least 1 hour, and up to 24 hours, before preparing. Drain and rinse nuts or seeds, removing any husks or skins, if desired.
- Transfer nuts or seeds to the pitcher of the Instant Pot® Ace. Fill pitcher with water to the Soup fill line (the
48 ounce)and secure lid.
- Choose the Nut / Oat Milk program.
- When the program has completed, filter the finished milk through the included mesh strainer bag to ensure the milk and smooth and creamy. Store refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Helpful Tip: Almonds and cashews are the most popular choice for making milk, however, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, and shelled pumpkin seeds will also give you great results.
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!