Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Ace Blender - Cookie Butter
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Brown Sugar, Cashews, Cookies|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||4 minutes|
- 3 cups cookies Biscoff
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp cashews roasted
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Add ingredients to the blender pitcher and secure lid.
- Blend on “Low” manual setting for 10 seconds. Stop and scrape the pitcher with a rubber scraper and replace lid.
- Blend on “Med” manual setting for 5 seconds. Stop and scrape the pitcher with a rubber scraper and replace lid.
- Repeat Step 2, 5-7 times, until the nuts start to turn into a paste.
- Blend on “Med” manual setting for 40 seconds then select “High” manual setting and blend until desired texture is reached, approximately 1-2 minutes.
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!