Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Ace Blender - Classic Tomato Soup
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes, Soups, Stews & Broths, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Garlic, Tomato Paste, Tomatoes, Vegetable Broth|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||23 minutes|
- 28 oz whole peeled tomatoes
1 canwith liquid,
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar or other sweetener
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp butter or butter substitute
- Fresh chopped basil for garnish
- Seat glass pitcher on the base of the Instant Pot® Ace and add all ingredients, except butter and basil.
- Secure and lock lid.
- Choose the Soup •• program (press twice) for creamy soup (22:44 minutes).
- Once program has completed, carefully remove lid and stir in butter.
- Serve topped with fresh chopped basil, if desired.
Helpful Tip: For the smoothest flavor, try stirring in 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda after cooking. It neutralizes some of the natural acidity of the tomatoes, leaving behind all the flavor, but with less bite. It will foam up as you stir it in (which shows it is working) but the foam will dissipate in about 1 minute. People often forget that baking soda was originally meant for cooking and is a great ingredient when
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!