Ace Blender - Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Ace Blender - Chicken Noodle Soup
|By :Instant Brands Collection|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Poultry, Rice & Pastas, Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender|
|Main Ingredient||Carrot, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Onion|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8.5 ounces fully-cooked rotini pasta
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Seat glass pitcher on the base of the Instant Pot® Ace and add all ingredients, except chicken, pasta, and parsley.
- Secure and lock lid.
- Choose the Soup • program for chunky soup (20:00 minutes). Pause when 2 minutes are remaining.
- Stir in chicken and pasta, re-secure lid, and continue cooking for the remaining 2 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup Variation: This can also be made with a pouch of fully-cooked wild rice in place of the pasta. This version is especially good when garnished with fresh diced tomato.
Instant Brands Collection
All recipes by : Instant Brands Collection
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!