1000+ Official Recipes
for Instant Pot and Instant family appliances
Explore our official recipes for Instant Pot and Instant family of appliances to find your next favorite meal.
Broccoli Cheese Soup
This broccoli cheese soup has the comforting flavors you love, without the flour, butter, and heavy cream. Instead, it gets its creaminess from cauliflower and almond milk, which go almost unnoticed once everything is blended together and the cheese is added. When you use an immersion blender, this is a fast one-pot recipe that packs 17 grams of protein per serving.
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Cook Time||3 minutes|
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 8 ounces cauliflower (small head) cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 lb Broccoli cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 3 cups Water
- fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond milk or any milk of your choice
- freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the onion, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, mustard, water, and
2 teaspoonssalt in the Instant Pot. Secure the lid and move the steam release valve to Sealing. Select Manual/Pressure Cook to cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, immediately move the steam release valve to Venting to quickly release the pressure. When the floating valve drops, remove the lid. Use an immersion blender to blend the soup, leaving as much texture as you like.
- Add the Cheddar, Parmesan, and almond milk and stir until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then serve warm. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.