1000+ Official Recipes
for Instant Pot and Instant family appliances
Explore our official recipes for Instant Pot and Instant family of appliances to find your next favorite meal.
Cilantro Lime Wings
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot, brown the chicken on 2 sides, 3-4 minutes per side. Meat will not be cooked through. Do not crowd the pot--you may have to work in batches.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Return all chicken to the pot. Add broth and lime juice to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle cayenne, salt and cilantro over the top. Do not stir.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the meat from the pot to a foil-lined baking sheet and set under a broiler until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm sprinkled with additional cilantro.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.