1000+ Official Recipes
for Instant Pot and Instant family appliances
Explore our official recipes for Instant Pot and Instant family of appliances to find your next favorite meal.
Lorena Salinas is the chef and creator of the Cravings Journal blog, where she has been sharing recipes for more than 4 years.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 2 pieces chicken I used breasts
- ½ cup soy sauce 120 ml
- ¼ cup Ginger peeled and sliced, 20 g
- 1 clove garlic peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup cold water 60 ml
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar 70 g
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp corn starch dissolved in 2 tbsp water
- toasted sesame seeds
- Green part of a green onion cut in thin rings
- Place the inner pot inside the Instant Pot. Add the chicken, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, water, light brown sugar, and vinegar.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level High, and set time to 10 Minutes.
- Once the time is up, press Cancel and turn the steam release handle to Venting. Once all the pressure has been released, open the lid.
- Remove the chicken and shred with a fork.
- Pres Saute and add the dissolved corn starch. Stir constantly until thickened.
- Strain the teriyaki sauce. Mix with the shredded chicken and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve with chopped green onion and rice or other side dish.